Oct 16, 2019
Discussion revolves around:
1. Developing a culture of leadership development
2. Nurturing Self-Awareness; seeing your strengths and your weaknesses
Oct 9, 2019
Topics discussed include:
1. Building a more collaborative and empowered work environment
2. Transitioning Millenials into the new work environment model
3. Using High...
Oct 2, 2019
In this episode Susan Tatum sits down with Josh Sweeney, CEO & Founder of EpicCulture to discuss Company Culture and its impact on organization success!
1. Culture's financial impact on the organization and the importance of measuring it
2. Competing for talent with a strong company and...
Aug 14, 2019
Susan Tatum sits down with Eric Michrowski, CEO at Propulo Consulting to discuss his ideas around differentiation.
Eric's goal has always been differentiation by finding your specific niche and staking your claim. This allows you to craft a very specific strategy you want to focus on.
Focusing on people and work design...
Aug 7, 2019
In this episode Susan Tatum sits down with Adam Landrum CEO at Up&Up Agency. Adam's company works with Colleges and Universities helping them develop their brand to attract more of the right kind of students that are a fit.
Adam discusses how being authentic to who you are helps to differentiate your brand and attract...